Dark Age Wars Forums

Dark Age Wars Forums (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gameplay Questions (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Changing Capitals? (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2291)

Shadokin 10-21-2016 10:27 PM

Changing Capitals?

So, I have a question about game mechanics:

Apparently, you can change your capital, anytime, without restriction (except can't move it to a fortress or guard city).

So, a city is under attack, it loses it's wall, it's army is wiped out, Loyalty is down to 20, and an attack with an heir lands in 5 minutes. All you need to do is change it to your capital, and POOF! like magic, the city is unconquerable.

Really, is that intentional? How does that make sense?

It pretty much makes a city unconquerable if the owner is online.

And please, don't tell me the fix is to launch attacks on 2 cities simultaneously, so that he can only make 1 his capital. That's not a fix, and it doesn't make sense.

Thanks.

JRRayder 10-22-2016 03:02 PM

Greetings Shado,

Well - it is a fix for the problem but you are right. Doesn't make much sense. The dev is trying to find out when this "new" change went into effect. Likely it was an unintended result of another patch.

Regards JR - Game Moderator

Shadokin 10-30-2016 04:36 AM

Thanks.

Not sure how it's unintended; seems like the option to change a city to the capital and make it unconquerable would have to be intentionally built in.

Don't understand the "instant teleporting" of cities either.

Kalypso 03-15-2017 06:47 PM

Hi Shadokin,

I just wanted to follow up here and point out that changes were made to both of these game mechanics. They are outlined in the World 8 forums. :)

Regards,

Terrybut 04-25-2021 11:39 PM

-

I have removed this phrase

Terrybut 04-26-2021 03:53 AM

-

You are certainly right. In it something is and it is excellent thought. I support you.

BernardDob 04-26-2021 03:56 PM

ivermectina dose capra

dose di ivermectina in capre ivermectina uso orale in llamas ivermectina coniglio acari dosaggio topico ivermectina come preventivo per la sverminazione del cuore ivermectina causa convulsioni uso di ivermectina in capre da latte verme scudo ivermectina pyrantel ivermectina effetti collaterali reazioni equine a ivermectina ivermectina bestiame cani ivermectina moxidectina doramectina in animali domestici

BernardDob 05-04-2021 05:45 AM

priligy compresse india

dapoxetine or priligy priligy price priligy to ouagadougou dapoxetine is approved by the fda priligy reviews priligy pharmacy on line priligy malaysia priligy contraindications priligy blog priligy jak stosowaд‡ priligy long term side effects

BernardDob 05-04-2021 06:09 AM

siempre alto en furosemida

quг© es el tratamiento lasix a href furosemide en lг*nea estructura quг*mica de la furosemida zaroxolyn lasix combinaciгіn costo de la cirugг*a lasix es deducible de impuestos la cirugг*a lasix lasix estreг±imiento caballos lasix lasix y cauterizaciгіn furosemid desarrollado por phpbb lasix e insuficiencia renal

BernardDob 05-05-2021 08:20 AM

ivermectin fгјr hгјhner aufgieгџen

ivermectin dosierung hund ivermectin-pour-on ivermectin und demidex ivermectin entwurmung gг¤nse ivermectin bandwurm ivermectin geschichte ivermectin-dosierung fгјr ziegen ivermectin doxycyclin wie man ivermectin bei rг¤ude verabreicht ivermectin pour on dosierung fгјr hгјhner ivermectin hund rг¤ude