Search:
Old 10-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Peasant

Exclamation Where is the GOLD

Is there away to earn gold in game....It is usually in this type of game a resource that can be found or pillaged or recieved through taxes....Hm a midevil game without taxes..
You have opptions to buy advisors but no way to get the gold for them other then to spend real money thats not going to happen.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

There are options for free gold by doing the different surveys etc. Just click "Get Gold" and they have a list of ways for free and mobile gold.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:17 AM
Peasant

Thats not free gold when you have to sign up for trials or provide personal information like the net flis one you actually have to get a delivery of a paid rental before you get this so called free gold. They all have catches of some kind. Free gold is something earned by completing specific taskes in the game or are spoils for winning battles not something done outside the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manius View Post
There are options for free gold by doing the different surveys etc. Just click "Get Gold" and they have a list of ways for free and mobile gold.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickStern View Post
Is there away to earn gold in game....It is usually in this type of game a resource that can be found or pillaged or recieved through taxes....Hm a midevil game without taxes..
You have opptions to buy advisors but no way to get the gold for them other then to spend real money thats not going to happen.
As with anything there are ways to progress without gold. or do you really think that you should be given the same rewards as those willing and able to pay for it?

If I go out and buy a new car should you get one for free also? What about Gas for the car, should you get a free gallon for every gallon I purchase?

The answer to both of those is an unequivocal NO ! You can still get to any place I am going, just not as fast. The same is true for this game.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:46 AM
Peasant

But I have never seen a dealership advertisa as free to drive like this game advertises free to play or the way it advertises free gold but does not provide any way to earn it.
Now as for able to pay yes I am able to pay.....
Willing to pay for a beta that does not even have most bugs worked out? Not a chance we should be being paid to help work out the game mechanics issues.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:28 AM
Peasant

Also, it is true that the free gold offers are not free because you have to give out information. That is considered more than unwise to many. While I do agree that those willing to do so, or willing to buy gold should get the benefit of that you should not make it totally impossible for those who either cannot afford, or unwilling to risk the loss or misuse of information to get some of that benefit. The fact that you have 4 advisors really make the balance seem out of whack if you do not get at least one of them.

Perhaps if you automatically give a single gold a day once you have built a monument. Make it enough to get a single advisor but no more. This would also act like the free sample things that that some restaurants do to spurn additional sales.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Peasant

There is a wonderful Idea a gold a day for the monument or better yet away to taxe the people of the kingdom. Another Idea give gold for conqouring a rebel strong hold since they are over powered per types of troops for not having met the build requierments and as many have pointed out in chat they have a higher Morale which makes no sense at all usually rebels bandits those on the lamb outside the normal legal structure have a lower morale, they must have advisors to gain thes extra strengths/bonuses therefor we should get gold for succesfully defeating them and more gold for conqouring thier territory.

Make the game more balanced more fair so you do not have ONE group completely overshadowing others making the game immpossible to get a good start for new players and learning the ropes before being terrorized by them.

Last edited by NickStern; 10-27-2009 at 07:05 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

aculy rebels tend to have a greater moral even today than those whoe are ruled over by a king and they tend to be more unified heance they win more battles and this is a fact proven everyday
Old 03-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

first of all the advisers are not nassacary
second the only thing u can spend gold on is advisers and speedups oh and resources so i dont see a huge advantage there
3rd u keep complaining about the gold but yet if no one bout the gold then the only income would be donations the gold is how they make the money to run the game and pay for the site and the ppl whoe run the game and with ppl being greedy as hell they would not survive on donations alone so shut up about the gold if u dont like it dont play

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Arrow .......

i agreee with nick u should tax ppl and have like 2 spaces for cottages for your ppl to live cos really this is not very medival like the games you get on facebook ppl should get like 20 gold a week to try it out but only on cirtain betas cos i agree with both ov you king and nick